iPhoneToday (Extreme Speed + Bottom Bar) v0.6 (Freeware) Requirements: PPC WM6
Overview: It is a iPhone clone more, a mix of iFonz and iDiamond Project that, united to S2U2, will be a good alternative to the actual interfaces
Now is in development, but i think that i can release a good version in 2 weeks! Images:
Features (When it gets finished by developer ):
- Multiples screens (With animates transactions)
- Notification on icons for calls, sms, etc
- Is a Today (No problems when we push the home button, no problems with incoming calls, ...)
- Compatibility with others todays (By example: Date Today and iPhoneToday after), today height configurable
- QVGA, VGA, WVGA... (The user define the icon size and height screen)
- UI for Icons configuration
- Write on C++
- For now, only 62Kb + Icons in memory
Change log (10/05/2009): (0.6)
- New algorithm for animations
- Extreme optimization for speed (I do not think i can optimize more) (You will need reduce the maxVelocity to 100 ~ 140)
- Added static Bottom Bar (Set screen to -1 to move a icon to bottom bar)
- Uploaded my settings with optimal config
- Little optimization on paint notifications (0.6.1)
- Somes minor fixes...
It requires some understanding of where stuff on your phone is and a little on how it works.
1. Start by unzipping the icons and settings zip file.
2. Copy the “iPhone Today” folder from the zip file, (it has the icons.xml, settings.xml and icons folder) onto the phone main directory “my device”. If you need to find my device, just keep pressing “up” in folder explorer until you can’t go "up" anymore. It should say "my device" at the top of the screen.
3. Then install the iPhone Today plug in. There is the 0.2 and 0.3 available; I use the 0.3.
4. Reset the phone.
5. When you restart your phone, at best, you will have the blank black screen.
6. Turn off iPhone Today plug in: Go into start -> settings -> today -> items; no uncheck iPhone Today; press ok.
7. Edit the icons and settings xml files (see below). or use the UI manager to add icons when the program is running
8. Place these new files in the iPhone Today folder on the phone.
9. Turn iPhone Today plug in back on: Go into start -> settings -> today -> items; check iPhone Today; press ok.
As long as everything on the settings and icon xml files are good, you will have the WM iPhone.