PSPComic v1.0 - PSP Comic Reader
PSP Comic is an homebrew application by Archaemic that allow users to view comics in their PSP.
Version 1.0 includes a number of new features, including the ability to select different application themes and support for additional interface languages. Additionally, PSP Comic will now utilize the extra memory found in Slim units, allowing for larger images to be opened. Look below for the complete changelog.
* [Feature] Themes! You can now select different themes consisting of a background, font and text colors!
* [Feature] Languages! Now one can use the interface in a language other than English!
* [Feature] Directories can now be opened as if they were comic books. Note that previous/next comic book does not support opening directories
* [Feature] The Slim’s extra memory is now used, so much larger images may be opened
* [Feature] USB mode. One can now change around the files on the memory stick by pressing select in the menu. Changes are not automatically registered, and a menu must be reloaded by using the reload menu option
* [Bugfix] Fixed outstanding bug and memory leak if a filename is too long
* [Bugfix] 8-bit non-color-keyed surfaces no longer display black as transparent
* [Bugfix] Fixed an off-by-one error leading to a buffer overflow when resampling images
* [Bugfix] One no longer has to restart the program after attempting to open a comic book in a non-existent directory
* [Bugfix] Fixed minor bug with battery meter when battery is not inserted
* Further rotozoom optimization
* And many more minor changes…
* /!\ Caution! Comic books with bookmarks in them must be on the memory stick while upgrading from a previous version of PSPComic for the bookmarks to be retained.
PSPComic v1.0 is available in three separate packages. Inside of the bare bones package is the application itself, along with a few extra languages and the default theme.
The Theme and Language pack includes language sets for Polish and Chinese and the Unicode and CJK themes required to use each of the aforementioned languages. As for the mega pack, it includes all of the above, plus utilities No Bull Moose and FANG.
For instruction to install this app, just download one of the packs and read the 'readme' text.
Have fun reading
Enjoy and do not forget to add reputation to me by clicking which is located at the top right hand corner of my post.
thank you very much to share this