Results 1 to 10 of 10

Thread: Help - What is the best PSP games for a 5-year old child?

  1. #1
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Philippines
    Posts
    20,239
    Likes (Given)
    2
    Likes (Received)
    37
    Dislikes (Given)
    0
    Dislikes (Received)
    0
    Rep Power
    138364

    Default Help - What is the best PSP games for a 5-year old child?

    Guys,

    I need your suggestions regarding best PSP games for a 5-year child. Well, most of them knows only how to press buttons and watch the screen moving. They can't play complex PSP games available.

    Thanks!

  2.    Advertissements


  3. #2
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    MACEDONIA
    Age
    27
    Posts
    137
    Likes (Given)
    0
    Likes (Received)
    0
    Dislikes (Given)
    0
    Dislikes (Received)
    0
    Rep Power
    132

    Default

    Then you need to buy for that child nintendo, because on that console there are many games simple to play like Tank, mario, something with shooting
    I DON'T CARE IF SOME ONE OF YOU TAKE ME REPUTATION, BUT I WANT TO KNOW WHO IS THE PERSON BEHIND THAT, SO DON'T BE SO CHICKEN!!!
    DISRESPECTIN AND DISAGREE AREN'T THE SAME THING!

  4. #3
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Philippines
    Posts
    20,239
    Likes (Given)
    2
    Likes (Received)
    37
    Dislikes (Given)
    0
    Dislikes (Received)
    0
    Rep Power
    138364

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ziz View Post
    Then you need to buy for that child nintendo, because on that console there are many games simple to play like Tank, mario, something with shooting
    Well Ican't. I already bought the PSP and it was shared among the family. All I need are PSP games like the one you mentioned (Tank, Mario, something with shooting, etc...) for my 5-year old boy.

    Thanks for the advice mate. I really appriciate your replies.

    Happy Holidays to you and your family!
    Last edited by cabanerofr; 14-12-2007 at 01:39 AM. Reason: add 1 more line

  5. #4
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    9
    Likes (Given)
    0
    Likes (Received)
    0
    Dislikes (Given)
    0
    Dislikes (Received)
    0
    Rep Power
    31

    Default

    The only one i can think of, but would be really good for kids, would be LocoRoco. Fun for adults as well, just a solid game overall. Nothing really other than that, except emulators. SNES library obviously. Genesis has the Sonic series. Metal Slug on Neo Geo would work well with kids too. From what I read, the actual PSP Metal Slug Anthology release runs the games worse than the emulator (which i use and is perfect), so stick with that. But LocoRoco definitely. There's even a Christmas themed demo/level for it out right now.

  6. #5
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Philippines
    Posts
    20,239
    Likes (Given)
    2
    Likes (Received)
    37
    Dislikes (Given)
    0
    Dislikes (Received)
    0
    Rep Power
    138364

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by groundbeef View Post
    The only one i can think of, but would be really good for kids, would be LocoRoco. Fun for adults as well, just a solid game overall. Nothing really other than that, except emulators. SNES library obviously. Genesis has the Sonic series. Metal Slug on Neo Geo would work well with kids too. From what I read, the actual PSP Metal Slug Anthology release runs the games worse than the emulator (which i use and is perfect), so stick with that. But LocoRoco definitely. There's even a Christmas themed demo/level for it out right now.
    Thanks. I'll try the LocoRoco ...

  7. #6
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    1
    Likes (Given)
    0
    Likes (Received)
    0
    Dislikes (Given)
    0
    Dislikes (Received)
    0
    Rep Power
    31

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by cabanerofr View Post
    Guys,

    I need your suggestions regarding best PSP games for a 5-year child. Well, most of them knows only how to press buttons and watch the screen moving. They can't play complex PSP games available.

    Thanks!
    Hi.

    i'm gonna try that loco roco too, if you haven't bought it yet abd was wondering what it's like you can down load it to your psp from here [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

    I have the same problem as my son is 5 and the games for the psp seem complexed for a youngster. i want to recommend Lego Star Wars 2. he loves it. some of the levels can be difficult and your child may require some help, but the best thing is, i love star wars and i get to unlock all the levels, extra carachters etc for him - bonus. it has some good features and is good fun.

    hope this helps.


  8. #7
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Philippines
    Posts
    20,239
    Likes (Given)
    2
    Likes (Received)
    37
    Dislikes (Given)
    0
    Dislikes (Received)
    0
    Rep Power
    138364

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by alexpsp View Post
    i want to recommend Lego Star Wars 2. he loves it. some of the levels can be difficult and your child may require some help, but the best thing is, i love star wars and i get to unlock all the levels, extra carachters etc for him - bonus. it has some good features and is good fun....
    I'll look for a Lego Star Wars 2 and try this one ...

  9. #8
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    17
    Likes (Given)
    0
    Likes (Received)
    0
    Dislikes (Given)
    0
    Dislikes (Received)
    0
    Rep Power
    10

    Default

    you can try daxter and rachet and clank they're good for adults and kids

  10. #9
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    9
    Likes (Given)
    0
    Likes (Received)
    0
    Dislikes (Given)
    0
    Dislikes (Received)
    0
    Rep Power
    31

    Default

    Yes i would think lego starwars would be good for kids too. I think there should be a new one out recently that combines both the 1st & 2nd games into 1 disc, so you might want to look for that instead.

    I haven't played daxter yet, but i have finished ratchet & clank and i'm not sure it would be so good for a small child. The controls are actually relatively complex, and it does get pretty difficult about halfway through the game, so it might get quite frustrating for a 5 year old. It sure frustrated the heck out of me, especially the final level / boss. :met:

  11. #10
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Philippines
    Posts
    20,239
    Likes (Given)
    2
    Likes (Received)
    37
    Dislikes (Given)
    0
    Dislikes (Received)
    0
    Rep Power
    138364

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Bksfinest View Post
    you can try daxter and rachet and clank they're good for adults and kids
    They don't like daxter (hard for them to use the control) ... I'll look for "rachet & clank".

    Quote Originally Posted by groundbeef View Post
    Yes i would think lego starwars would be good for kids too. I think there should be a new one out recently that combines both the 1st & 2nd games into 1 disc, so you might want to look for that instead.

    I haven't played daxter yet, but i have finished ratchet & clank and i'm not sure it would be so good for a small child. The controls are actually relatively complex, and it does get pretty difficult about halfway through the game, so it might get quite frustrating for a 5 year old. It sure frustrated the heck out of me, especially the final level / boss. :met:
    Yes... I have installed StarWars II and familiarizing it ... I'm still looking for StarWars I to compare which is more easier to use.

    By the way, kids love the locoroco ... they are already on stage 3.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •