What you can do:
Sony Ericsson File Manager
Allows you to browse the contents of the mobile device file system and exchange multimedia files between the mobile device and the PC
Sony Ericsson Image Editor
Allows you to crop, zoom and rotate images, and adjust colour, contrast and brightness settings for many PC image file formats. You can then send the resulting image directly to your phone using any of the following connections: Cable, Infrared or Bluetooth
Sony Ericsson MMS Home Studio
Allows you to create MMS templates in a PC environment. You can then download the templates directly to your phone using any of the following connections: Cable, Infrared or Bluetooth
Sony Ericsson Sync Station
Program for synchronising your Microsoft Outlook™ calendar and contacts with your phone
Sony Ericsson Mobile Networking Wizard
Connect to the internet using your phone
How to Install:
* Download the file to a temporary folder on your PC.
* It is recommended to uninstall any previously installed version of Sony Ericsson PC Suite
* Execute the downloaded file.
* If updating to a newer version of the Sony Ericsson PC Suite, a restart of the PC may be required after the new installation is completed.
* Choose any of the following connections that are applicable for your phone: Cable, Infrared or Bluetooth connection.
* Windows 2000 SP3/SP4, XP SP1/SP2 (Professional and Home)
At least 500 MB free hard disk space.
Windows 2000 with SP3/SP4: 128 MB RAM, 500 MHz
Windows XP with SP1/SP2: 256 MB RAM, 500 MHz
[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
Pass : [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]