Hamrick VueScan Professional v9.0.73 Multilingual Mac OS X (x86 / x64)
VueScan Professional v9.0.73 Multilingual (x86 / x64) | Mac OS X | 17.6 Mb
VueScan is a scanning program that works with most high-quality flatbed and film scanners to produce scans that have excellent color fidelity and color balance. VueScan is easy to use, and has advanced features for restoring faded colors, batch scanning and other features used by professional photographers.
Why should you use VueScan?
• Easy to use - just run VueScan, press Preview, adjust the cropping, then press Scan
• Accurate colors - uses ICC profiles and IT8 calibration
• Powerful - dozens of advanced options
• Faster workflow - can edit one image while the next image is being scanned (most scanner software won't let you work with one image while another is being scanned)
• Simple to install - installing VueScan changes nothing on your system, installs nothing in your operating system and all other scanner software will continue to function.
• Award winning - 2002 "Best Utility", Mac Addict Magazine
The list of supported scanners is available here.
The list of supported digital camera RAW files is available here.
You can improve your Optical Character Recognition (OCR) results if you download a dictionary containing common US English, French, Dutch and UK English words. Put this file (vuedict.dat) in the same directory as the VueScan program. You can choose the language using the "Output|OCR text language" option. WHAT'S NEW
• Added support for HP LaserJet m275
• Fixed problems with older HP MFP's
• Improved support for PIE and Reflecta scanners REQUIREMENTS
Intel, Mac OS X 10.4 or later
[Only registered and activated users can see links. ] [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]