Pixel Fighters 1.15 (iPhone)
Become a fan of Pixel Fighters on Facebook and follow on Twitter @pixelfightersgm for contest and prize opportunities all year long. Thanks to everyone who joined the Twitter follow contest this February.
NOTE: For iOS 4.1 and later on any device iPod 2nd Gen or better
Pixel Fighters is a Score Oriented Strategy RPG for iOS devices with on-the-go mobile play in mind. It is intended to take influence from many classic RPG games of the past while being appropriately short for iPhone and similar to the length and style of an Arcade Fighting Game.
VS. Modes allow you to play Locally or Online through Game center with a friend or auto-match. Use your own picture as a battleground with your camera or library picture!
In Pixel Fighters Single Player, you are adventuring to save the Pixelverse. Use pixels gained to increase your power or save them for good. Your fate will be your own choice.
- 9 Unique Combatants to choose from
- Easy to pick up and put down gameplay
- 2 Possible story outcomes based on your final score
- Post scores online and earn achievements with Game Center
- Play VS. a friend locally in Splitscreen or Bluetooth modes
- ****NEW**** Play VS. a friend or random match through Game Center
- Use your Camera or Photo Library to make your own battleground!
WHAT'S NEXT FOR PIXEL FIGHTERS?
- New chapters and story
- New RPG dynamics to be introduced into the strategy gameplay
- More Achievements
- More Leaderboard challenges
- MORE CONTESTS on Twitter and Facebook Soon (and not just for game copies)- Start following Pixel Fighters!
BE PART OF THE CONVERSATION !
I encourage any and all feedback on the game. It is my ongoing commitment to make Pixel Fighters one of the best Score Oriented Mini-RPGs for iPhone. Let me know what you love/hate and want to see more of, I am listening!
More about my thoughts on the 'Mobile RPG' : [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
Facebook: [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
Website Forum: [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
I will continue to release fixes and updates for this game, ALWAYS FREE and never with In-App Purchases. Your support, reviews and feedback now will make this the best game it can possibly be.
What's new in Version 1.15
SPECIAL THANKS to the Touch Arcade Forums and Cocos2D Community. Your feedback, enthusiasm and encouragement are greatly appreciated.
CONTESTS - Join Pixel Fighters on Facebook and Twitter @pixelfightersgm for contest opportunities this year. Thanks to everyone who joined the Twitter follow contest this February.
- Revised all the menus in game. All menus should now feel more natural to touch.
- The in-game actions menu has been made significantly larger in both width and length. This should result in less "fat finger" slip ups, as some have aptly put it
- Most animations have been sped up by 30% to improve game pace.
- Fixed a bug that wouldn't give the Chp.1 end achievements if you skipped the story.
- Other minor tweaks and fixes
- Online matches will now be more stable. The game will also monitor for non-response and promptly notify you.
- You can now background during Online matches for a MAXIMUM of 40 seconds before you forfeit the match to your opponent.
- A new 'Online' section has been added to the scoreboards. You can see your accumulated stats as well as a record of every match played including opponent name and combatant selections.
- Two new leader boards have been added to the game.
1. Online Total Wins - All wins on Game Center.
2. Monthly Auto-Match - How many auto-matches can you win in a single month against strangers? Only the current month's Auto-Match wins will be posted to Game Center.
[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]