Support iPhone, iPod touch, iPad. All use one package
Formerly called mQuickDo
QuickDo is centralized gestures, shortcuts, toggles, app switcher and multi-tasking management for iOS. By making use of the trigger function, QuickDo will help you operate iOS device easily, like exit a app, reboot or power off, mute or hang up the incoming call, etc. In addition, QuickDo now lets you define sliding short-cuts to quickly unlock your device and immediately launch your favorite apps. It's surely worth a shot!
Main Functions change:
1.Full screen three fingers gestures.
2.Multitasking management, close or switch background app, quickly launch last app.
3.App shortcut management, quickly open your favorite app.
4.Toggles management. Built in Brightness, Volume and Information toggles, support SBSetttings toggles too.
5.Virtual "Home" button, exit app, lock the device and iPod everytime.
6.Power button, respring, reboot, safe mode and power off.
7.One click to close all running app and remove Multitasking bar recent icons.
8.Mute or hang up the incoming call.
9.Activate SBSettings and Dock app, more apps coom soon.
See larger Screenshots below
* Fixed Activator compatibility issue
INSTALL INSTRUCTIONS (read carefully!):
- Download the patched DEB from the following link and install it on your device
- Respring your device
- Open QuickDo application (should be on your springboard)
- Tap on "Activate", so you'll know your QuickDo ID
- Open the keygen link
- Select "QuickDo 3.x (for iPhone/iPodTouch)" if you're going to install this on an iPhone/iPodTouch OR select "QuickDo 3.x (for iPad)" if you're going to install this on an iPad
- Copy QuickDo ID into the keygen (it should be 10 characters long with numbers and letters from A to F, beware it's CASE SENSITIVE!)
- Copy the generated Serial Number into QuickDo application
- Tap on "Activate" button on the top-right corner
- Now your device should automaticcally respring and the app should be activated
**Hidden Content: Click post 'Like' button (not FB "LIKE") and hit F5 to thank & see hidden content. **