******* by BLZPDA
Did you know your iPhone/iPod Touch can play videos on your TV? Did you know Apple wants you to pay $50 to get a cable that lets you do such?
Did you know you don't need to?
There are plenty of accessories on the market that allow you to play video out with iPods, but when plugged into the iPhone, display "This accessory is unsupported by iPhone", and refuse to play video out. Or at least used to.
Resupported4 is a safe and cheap alternative to paying the Apple tax. It enables video out through many unsupported AV cables and devices, and it does not modify system files!
Plus, Resupported4 adds video playback support to many third-party applications, such as Hulu+, IMDB, VEVO, and more!
- install .deb with ifile or ssh, do not respring
- connect the device to your computer and get the UDID from itunes
- create a key with the keygen
- save a .plist that will include your key
- transfer the *.plist to /User/Library/Preferences
[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]