Basic Know How For Mobile Repairing Only For Beginners
When any person want to learn about mobile repairing course they have not familar about electronics how to use multimeters how to check components etc etc I prepared some questions i hope that master of this forums will replied the same i have also reply some common question i put in this forum but some question i have no reply so that i requested to all masters please reply for benefit of new commers who join/learn mobile repairing course.
(1) Introduction to Electricity
(2) Basics of Electronics
(3) Introducing most common Electronic Components
(4) Identification of Electronic Parts and their testing using Multimeter
(5) Basic Soldering Technics
(6) Soldering Practise
(7) Project Assembling and Testing
(8) Understanding the Circuit Diagrams
(9) Tracing of Circuits with reference to Circuit Diagrams or
(9) Tracing of Circuits with reference to Circuit Diagrams or Schematics
(10) Basic Transmitters and Receivers
(11) Understanding of TELEphony phenomena by using corded Intercom circuit diagram and a live model of the same.
(12) Theory of Operation of Basic Telephone and Cordless Phones
(13) Principles of FREQUENCY related phenomena leading to the Basics of mobile Phone Technology involved
Advanced Module Begins exactly where the Basic Module has ended
(1) How Mobile Phones work
(2) Various Mobile technologies like GSM , CDMA etc.
(3) GSM Architecture
(4) Mobile Phone BLock Diagram and it's understanding
(5) SIM Architecture
(6) Batteries & Chargers
(7) Power Supply & Charging Circuit
(8) User Interface (UI)
(9) R.F Circuit Functions : IF Amplifier , DE-Modulator, Oscillator , Modulator , Power Amplifier , Antenna Switch and it's associated Circuits
(10) Audio Circuit
(11) Comparision with a Computer
(12) CPU , Flash ICs and RAM ICs - how they Handle and collaborate between Hardware and Software Functions
(13) Opening Procedure for Various Popular Models of mobile Phones with Pictorial Illust
(13) Opening Procedure for Various Popular Models of mobile Phones with Pictorial Illustrations for later reference
(14) Understanding of Mobile Phone's Circuit Diagrams
(15) Tracing of Mobile Phone PCB Circuits with reference to it's Circuit Diagram or Schematic.
(16) Fault Finding and Common Faults Occuring
(17) Using Soldering Gun (Hot Air gun) for removing and soldering of Chips and BG
(18) Codes for Various Mobile Phone Functions
(19) Data Cable Connection for Communicating with the PC (personal Computer
(20) Solving Software Related Problems like Repairing Dead Phones , Unlocking etc. wity the use of Commonly used Softwares.
(21) Understanding of Multi Media Applications like Rington
(21) Understanding of Multi Media Applications like Ringtones, Wallpapers, games, Softwares, Themes, MP3 Songs Playback, Video Clips Downloading etc.