[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
Kaspersky Tablet Security v9.14.21
Requirements: Android 2.2 and up
Overview: Kaspersky Tablet Security protects your tablet and any personal information.
Kaspersky Tablet Security protects your Android tablet and any personal information stored on it with advanced anti-theft features. Using a convenient, web-based remote control, you can easily lock, clean or find your lost or stolen tablet. You can even secretly snap a “mugshot” of the perpetrator. And, with real-time Internet threat protection and automatic cloud-based virus-scanning, Kaspersky Tablet Security keeps you safer than ever as you’re online shopping, downloading apps and social networking with minimal impact on tablet resources.
PREMIUM ANTI-MALWARE PROTECTION:
- Automatic virus-scanning of apps downloaded from the marketplace
- Cloud-enabled protection for fast reaction against new viruses, spyware, trojans, bots and more
INTERNET THREAT PROTECTION:
- Real-time protection against dangerous links and web-pages, including phishing websites
- Remotely blocks your missing tablet to secure your personal information
- Remotely wipes your sensitive information from your tablet
- Remotely locates your lost or stolen tablet with GPS, GSM or Wi-Fi, and Google Maps
- Identifies unauthorized users of your tablet by secretly taking their “mugshot” and sending it to you
PERSONAL WEB ACCOUNT FOR REMOTE MANAGEMENT:
- Allows you to easily communicate with your lost or stolen tablet: activate block, data wipe, find and mugshot commands, and review logs of recent activities
- Product interface is specifically optimized for Android tablets to ensure the ultimate usability and performance
- Small, frequent updates, so there’s minimal impact on tablet resources
Android 2.2 and higher (including 4.2);
Minimum screen resolution - 480*800
I am unable to validate Kaspersky Tablet Security. What should I do?
On some devices, Google Play issues can result in an app failing to validate – even though the app has been paid for.
If this happens, please do the following:
1. On the device, select Applications > Settings > Applications > Manage applications.
2. Select Google Play Store.
3. On the app information screen, select Clear cache – then select Clear data.
4. Restart Google Play.
5. Start Kaspersky Tablet Security and re-validate the app.
What's in this version:
• Android 4.2 support
• AV reports with program activities – scans completed, malware found, sites blocked, updates available
• 'Can't be installed on SD card' issue fixed