Requirements: Android 2.1+ Overview: A set of widgets (1x1, 4x1, 2x2, link imitation) with a countdown to the next birthday or other events.
- Changes color of the countdown counter in a specified number of days before the next event.
- Supports anniversaries and other contact events as well as calendar events.
- Shows a contact photo, a total number of coming soon events, an expected age of contact/event, a date/name of contact/event. If the birth year is unknown, and you do not want the expected age to be displayed, set birth year to any number between 1900 and 1910.
- Shows a list of events in order of expectation, available by tap on the widget.
- Supports matched contacts of different accounts (to process them as a single contact, it is required to join them with Menu \ Join in the standard "Contacts" application; also they should have matched birthday and event dates).
- Shows status bar notifications about coming soon events (optionally with sound).
To avoid data dublication this application ignores default calendar and calendar "Birthdays and contact events". If you want the application to display your own events, use for them any other calendar (or create a new one). In most cases the calendar may be selected in standard "Calendar" application when you create a new event.
Do not install the application on SD card.
If the application crashed on your device, but you do not report the crash, I will unable to fix it.
- Added VIBRATE permissions into the manifest to fix a crash on sound notification on some devices.
- Compatibility mode improvements: all the contact events should be displayed on HTC devices (unconfirmed yet).